Friday, February 26, 2010

Target deals/advice

I went to Target yesterday, by myself!!!!, since my mom was here to watch Owen and came across some GREAT deals! Here is some of what I found


HUGE box of Quaker instant oatmeal (30 count) on clearance for $3.48 (regular price $6.99) plus I had a coupon for $1 off any box of instant oatmeal making it only $2.48 for all 30! Plus they had the lower sugar variety available!

I also found Rimmel nail polish on clearance for $1.74 (good colors too) which paired nicely with a $1 off any Rimmel coupon I had from awhile ago!


FREE deoderant. Use the $2 off 2 Rightguard deoderant coupon and buy the $.97 trial size ones. Perfect to give to the Hope Center or save for your husband when traveling.

Here is my advice on Target. Travel the outside perimeter of the store. At least at the Rosedale one, all the good clearance is set up on the back endcaps. I just always make it a point to shop from the outside in so I see all the clearance items available to me. That is how I discovered the Oatmeal and the nail polish this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment