Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A wee bit of an explanation!

Sooo....you may have noticed...or you may not have :)....that I have not posted anything in quite some time. I have a good excuse(besides the fact that my computer keyboard has been broken)! I am busy (boys cover your eyes) making a placenta. That's right. I am knocked up and it is wiping me out. To top it all off, Owen is still nursing and still will not take a bottle/sippy cup. So....I feel as though I am being sucked dry inside and out! :) Couponing has taken a bit of a back seat as a result and I am okay with that. I do bust out a few coupons here and there for needed items at Winco or Target. But long gone are the days of walking to RiteAid to snag a deal or 'swinging' by CVS/Walgreen's. I am just too pooped! I am hoping that in a couple weeks this exhaustion will be long gone and I will have some bit of energy back again! But....until then....happy couponing without me....I am a bit busy and in need of a nap! :)

P.S. In case you didn't see it on Facebook, we are due October 14th....which puts me at about 10 weeks....right in the middle of the icky/exhaustion phase....wa-hoo! :)

1 comment:

  1. Poor lady :) I was so much more tired with our 2nd. Something about a busy little one does that! So excited for you and ready to hear all about this new journey of yours :)

    ReplyDelete